ACCEO Solutions Inc., North American leader in IT solutions, offers retailers ACCEO Retail-1, an integrated enterprise management software that can handle every aspect of the retail supply chain, both in-store and online. Designed for medium-sized businesses, the ACCEO Retail-1 suite is used by retail chains such as La Vie en Rose, Running Room, and Caroline Néron.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high-caliber team that has been developing innovative products for mid-sized retailers for over 30 years.
What you will be doing as part of the team
- Developing new functionalities and/or new modules in accordance with written specifications produced by analysts.
- Create Stored Procedures for new modules and other team members.
- Performing unit tests and integration tests related to development.
- Documenting the impact of changes made to code in order to guide the coverage of tests.
What you need
- Four+ years of C# development experience.
- Experience with Transact-SQL.
- Experience with Web Services.
- Ability to work with and integrate many technologies.
Bonus points if you
- Experience with the Retail Industry.
- Experience developing Web Applications.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge of WCF.
- Experience with VB6.
- Experience with COBOL.
This permanent full-time position is at an office located at Ville St-Laurent. We offer all our staff a full range of employee benefits, vacation commensurate with years of professional experience, and free parking.
ACCEO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, ethnic or linguistic origin, race, religion, orientation, or any classification protected by federal or provincial law.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply