Our team at GTechna, a division of ACCEO Solutions, is redefining the parking industry with real-time solutions used by hundreds of thousands of people. Our global licence-plate recognition and virtual permit software is revolutionary.
As a Java analyst-programmer, you will be responsible for the full or partial designing, programming, documenting, and implementing of software in accordance with analyst or client information. This is your chance to join a group of specialists who develop innovative products which reach thousands of users.
What you’ll be doing as part of the team :
- Developing new functionalities and/or new modules in accordance with written specifications produced by analysts;
- Performing unit tests and integration tests related to development;
- Documenting the impact of changes made to code in order to guide the coverage of tests;
- Contributing to production support (level 3).
What you need :
- Five to eight years of Java development experience;
- Experience in database modelling
Bonus points if you:
- Experience with Spring;
- Have experience developing Android native mobile apps;
- Experience with one or more of the following SGBD : Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Are familiar with Linux;
- Are familiar with continuous integration tools (Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, and Sonar);
- Experience in development within Agile- SCRUM team.
This permanent full-time position is at an office located at St-Laurent near Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport in Dorval. We offer all our staff a full range of employee benefits, vacation commensurate with years of professional experience, and free parking.
ACCEO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, ethnic or linguistic origin, race, religion, orientation, or any classification protected by federal or provincial law.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply